We are one of the prominent Dolomite
suppliers and exporters located in India. Dolomite Mineral is a sedimentary carbonate rock, consisting mainly of industrial of the mineral dolomite. Dolomite deposits are usually the land-use plan-associated with limestone. Dolomite has a number of uses, the most important of, which is construction, where it may be used as a substitute for limestone.
Chemical Formulae :
- Iron and Steel Industry :
- Dolomite is used in iron and steel industry as refractory raw materials and a flux.
- Ferro – Manganese :
- Contains MgO 19 to 20%, CaO 28 to 30%, SiO2 2 to 5% and R2O3 2 to 2.5%.
- Glass :
- For certain commercial glass, the Fe2O3 content up to 0.25% is permissible.
- For truly colorless glass Fe2O3 content of 0.04% (max.) is sometimes specification.
- Fertilizer Industry :
- Contains CaCO3 + MgCO3 90% (min.) and SiO2 5% max.
- Inferior grade dolomite limestone of 15 – 20% MgO can be used as soil conditioner.
- Lime :
- Contains CaCO3 58 – 75%, MgCO3 28-48% and other constituent should be less than 3%.
- Magnesium Metal :
- Contain MgO, 40.5%, CaO 58.10%, Fe2O3 0.8% and insoluble 0.6%.
- Substitute of lime stone
- Soil conditioner
- Achieves higher bulk density
- Refractory and Flux in industries
- Float glass production
|A soil conditionerSteel melting shopRefractoryDetergents and soapsFluxInkIron and steel||Powder coatingPaintCeramic industryGlassConstructionChemical |
To enquire about the desired product(s), just check the box and then click “Enquiry Now” button which is provided below.
- High degree of whiteness
- Low moisture content
- Environment friendly
- Slow reaction with acids
- High magnesium content
- High density