We supply and export high grade Bauxite
keeping in view the industrial requirement. Bauxite we offer has a mixture of hydrated aluminum oxides usually contains oxides of Iron and Silicon in varying quantities. Bauxite is claylike and earthy and is obtainable in white to deep brown or red color. Clients can also obtain Raw Bauxite from Katni, Satna, Rewa & Anooppur regions. We make available the Bauxite in secured packing at market leading prices.
Grade of Bauxite As Per Their Uses :
Product Specifications :
- Metallurgical Use :
- Mineralogical character of bauxite has a bearing on its digestion in caustic soda.
- If monohydrate, high temperature and higher concentration of soda is necessary while the trihydrate variety is digested at low temperature and lower concentrates.
- Metallurgical Grade Bauxite composition offered by us : A12O3 more than 44% and up to 55% and SiO2 4% (max.)
- Abrasive Use :
- When bauxite is fused in an electric furnace, synthetic corundum is formed which is used in making of grinding wheels, rubbing bricks, polishing powers, etc
- Abrasive Grade Bauxite Composition offered by us: A12O3 50% (min.) SiO2 4% (max.).
- Chemical and Petroleum Industries :
- For use in chemical industry bauxite should have high alumina and low iron content. Iron causes setting difficulties and imparts coloring effects.
- Chemical Grade Bauxite composition offered by us: A12O3 58% (min.), Fe2O3 2.5% (max.)
- Steel and Cement Industry use :
- Bauxite should have A12O3 40% SiO2 5% and Fe2O3 30 – 40% bauxite for use in cement industry. In the steel industry metallurgical grade bauxite is used as a flux as partial replacement of fluorspar.
- Cement and Steel Grade Bauxite composition offered by us : A12O3 - 40%, SiO2 + 5% and Fe2O3 30 – 40%.
To enquire about the desired product(s), just check the box and then click “Enquiry Now” button which is provided below.
- Ferric Alum
- Aluminum Plants